Proofs are the best way for you to see how your yearbook is going to print.
- PDF Proofs - You are allowed 20 free PDF Proofs throughout the year to use whenever you want. PDFs will have the TreeRing water mark on each page which cannot be removed. You may want to print or save some of the pages.
Printing PDF Pages: Open the file in Adobe Reader and choose the Print option. Once your printer options open, change the destination from the printer to Save as PDF. Save the pages on your computer. You can then print and/or email them for others to review.
- Printed Proof - You are allowed 1 free Printed Proof. We suggest that you take advantage of the free printed proof. Make sure you order it in enough time to get it, review it, and make necessary edits to your yearbook before your All Pages Print Ready date.
1. Log in and select Yearbooks in the side menu and Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Status and Order Proof.
3. Select Request for either the PDF or Printed Proof.
4. When you order a PDF proof you will get this message. Click OK.
5. If you miss the email you can download the PDF in Order Proof.
6.When you request the Printed Proof you will be taken to Your Cart where you can confirm the order and select Checkout.
7. Enter the shipping address for the printed proof and select Done.
8. Free shipping is the default selection. If needed, you can pay for expedited shipping for a quicker delivery of the printed proof. Select the shipping method and Done.
Note: The delivery estimate includes the production time and the transit time.
9. Review the shipping details and select Place Order.