Sometimes orders are placed in error and need to be canceled. Students and Parents and Teachers and Others can cancel their orders in their Settings. Chief Editors have the capability to cancel all orders online.
1. Log in and select Editor Tools.
2. Select Orders and All Orders.
Note: Orders paid by an invoice will be listed in All Orders as well as in Invoice Orders. The order can be canceled in either location.
3. Find the order in the order list and select Cancel in the Action column.
4. Are you sure you want to cancel this order? Select OK.
5. The order has been successfully canceled. The credit will be reflected on the account within 5-7 business days.
6. If you get this notification, you will need to contact TreeRing Customer Support to assist with canceling the order.
Note: Orders over 120 days old cannot be canceled online. A refund check will need to be issued.