Shared folders are photo folders which can be accessible to all or some of your school community. Only editors can add shared folders and determine who will have access to use them. The two types of shared folders are:
- Shared Folders - these photo folders will be accessible to everyone in your school community
- Editor Only Folders - these photo folders will be accessible to only Chief and Staff Editors
- Only Chief Editors and Staff Editors can add Shared Folders and Editor Only Folders.
- Only Chief Editors can delete Shared Folders and Editor Only Folders.
- Only Chief Editors can move photos to different folders.
- Only Chief Editors can change the folder type. This includes personal folders changed to shared folders and shared folders changed to personal folders.
- Parents and Students can't delete photos from shared folders unless it is their own photo that they uploaded.
- Parents and Students can't see if a photo has been used in the core yearbook.
To add Shared folders:
1. Log in and select Shared Photos in the side menu.
2. Select Shared Folders or Editor Only Folders and Add Folder.
3. Name the new folder and select Add Folder.
4. The new folder will be added to the Shared Folders.