When you log into TreeRing and you don't see your child listed to buy the yearbook, it is because your child is currently not associated with the school. You can add your child back to the school or you can add your child to a new school.
Make sure your child(ren) is in the correct school for the correct school year. This is very important so that you order the correct yearbook.
To add your child back to the school community:
1. Log in and select My Kids.
2. Select Kid Settings.
3. You will see that your child does not have a school listed or the correct school year. Select Add New School/Year.
4. Add New School. Select the existing school.
5. Enter the correct details for your student and select Save.
6. You will now see the option to buy the current yearbook for your child.
To add your child to a new school community:
Use this article to add a new school for your child: