If you want the styling of photos to be the same throughout your book you can set a default photo style. This setting allows you to set the default styling when adding new photos to a page. It will not affect any photos/photo boxes already on the pages.
1. Log in and select Yearbooks and Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Style and Edit for Photo Styles.
3. You can adjust the default Visibility for the photos. The following options can be turned on to set the photo styles. After you make your selections, select Save.
Shape - Add Edge Effects, Grades, Numbers, Letters, Shapes, Symbols, and Mascots to shape the photos.
Border - Adjust the Thickness, Visibility, Corner, and Color of the border around the photos.
Shadow - Adjust the Depth, Visibility, Angle, and Color of the shadow around the photos.
Glow - Adjust the Depth, and Color of the glow around the photos.
Caption - Set a default font for all photos with captions. Adjust the Size, Alignment, and Color of the font.
You can also create and save presets to apply your styles to particular photos.
1. Select Create New.
2. Enter the name of your new style preset. Select Create.
3. The new style preset is now available in the dropdown of style options. You can Rename or Delete the new style preset and Create New presets. Select Save when your photo style preset selections are done (Shape, Border, Shadow, Glow, Caption).
4. To use the style preset, add a photo to a page and click on it. Select Options and Presets.
5. Select the preset you want to use.
6. The photo will change to the defaults you previously set in the preset.
7. When you select Options and Presets while on a photo you can also create a new preset which will have the style of the existing photo.