If you want the styling of photos to be the same throughout your book you can set a default photo style. This setting allows you to set the default styling when adding new photos to a page. It will not affect any photos/photo boxes already on the pages.
1. Log in and select Yearbooks and Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Style and Edit for Photo Styles.
3. Turn the option On for the photo style you want to set as a default. After you make your selections, select Save.
Shape - Add Edge Effects, Grades, Numbers, Letters, Shapes, and Symbols to shape the photos.
Border - Adjust the Thickness, Visibility, Corner, and Color of the border around the photos.
Shadow - Adjust the Depth, Visibility, Angle, and Color of the shadow around the photos.
Glow - Adjust the Depth and Color of the glow around the photos.
Caption - Set a default font for all photos with captions. Adjust the Size, Alignment, and Color of the font.
You can also create and save presets to apply your styles to particular photos.
1. Select Create New.
2. Enter the name of your new style preset. Do not use Default Photo Style for the name. Select Done.
3. The new style preset will be in the dropdown. Turn the option(s) On for the photo style(s) you want set as a default(s). You can also Rename or Delete the new style preset. When you are done making your selections, select Save.
4. To use the style preset, add a photo to a page and click on it. Select Options and Presets.
5. Select the preset you want to use.
6. The photo will change to the defaults you previously set in the preset.