If you want the styling of text to be the same throughout your book you can set a default text style. This setting allows you to use the default styling when adding new text to a page. It will not affect any text already on the page.
1. Log in and select Yearbooks and Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Style and Edit Text Styles.
3. Turn the option On for the text style you want as a default.
Font - Change the font and adjust the Size, Style, Alignment, and Color.
Border - Adjust the Thickness, Visibility, Corner, and Color.
Shadow - Adjust the Depth, Visibility, Angle, and Color.
Glow - Adjust the depth, and color.
Background - Adjust the Visibility, and Color.
4. Every change you make to the text will be seen in Preview Style. When you have your default text set up the way you want click Save.
You can also save additional presets to apply your styles to text.
1. Select Create New Style.
2. Enter the name for your style preset and select Submit.
3. The new style preset is in the Style dropdown. Turn the option(s) On for the text style you want as a default in your new style. You can also Rename or Delete the new style preset.
4. To use the style preset, add a text box to a page and click on it. Select Options and Presets.
5. Select the preset you want to use.