It is important that your child is in the correct TreeRing school community for the current school year so that you order the correct yearbook. If you log into TreeRing and see that your child is not in the correct school, you will need to add the current school.
1. Log in and select Settings.
2. Select Kids and you will see your child's information. Select Add New School/Year to add a new school or to change the school year for their current school.
3. Select Add New School.
4. Enter the school passcode and select Confirm.
If you do not know the passcode select Request Passcode.
If your child's current school is not using TreeRing you can Recommend School.
5. Make sure the correct school is selected. Enter the grade, teacher, and year. Select Save.
To Remove your student from a school:
1. Click on the editing icon in the line of the school you want to remove.
2. Select Remove.