As the Chief Editor you can place orders for students. If you would like to place one order for multiple students follow these steps:
1. Log in and click on People/Orders
2. Select the Students & Parents list. Click on the box to the left of the name of the students for which you are purchasing a book and a green check mark will appear.
3. Select Purchase Selected on the bottom right of the screen.
4. The purchase screen allows you to adjust the quantity for each student and the option to remove the fundraiser from the purchase. Once completed click the green Select Quantities and Continue button.
5. Some or all of the books can be upgraded to hardcovers. If you wish to upgrade an order slide the toggle to YES, if not slide it to NO. The hardcover option has to be adjusted accordingly for each order to allow you to continue. Once you have selected the upgrade option for each student click on the green Select Options and Continue button.
6. The last screen is the payment screen. You can pay by credit card, check, or invoice. Choose how you want to pay via the drop down menu. (If your school is collecting a fundraiser amount on each order and there is a balance available a Fundraiser payment option will be included in the drop down menu.)
7. Once you have entered your payment information click the green Pay and Finish button and your order number will be displayed.