1. Log in and select Photos.
2. Click on Add Photos or if you are uploading to only one folder, you can click on the folder first and then on Add Photos.
3. Select My Computer, Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Google Drive, or Dropbox where the photo(s) is saved.
4. Select the photo(s) to upload and click on Open. (To select multiple photos at once hold down the CTRL key on a PC or COMMAND key on a Mac.)
5. Choose the folder and the privacy of the photo and click Next.
6. Click to minimize the photo upload screen and continue to work on other areas of TreeRing or even upload more photos.
-The orange box in the upper right corner will show you the progress of the uploading.
- Add info to your images if you want. Click Finish when complete.
7. You will see the photo in the folder.