There are little details that need to be reviewed before setting the book to Print Ready.
1. First, look at the entire yearbook layout.
Look at all the pages. Do you see any white "Image Not Found" boxes? When you click on the actual page, the photo is probably there. You should delete the picture and then add it back to the page making sure the photo is showing on the page and in the page overview.
2. Click on the cover page and start reviewing each page.
- On the cover make sure the school name is spelled correctly and it has the correct school year.
- Make sure all photos are visible and not covered up by other photos, graphics, or texts.
- Look at the photos or text with yellow triangles. They are either too close to the edge of the page or blurry.
- Check content close to the edges to make sure it will not be cut off. During the trimming of the yearbook the page will be trimmed up to 1/16".
3. Check for random text boxes and photo boxes. Editors may add some and then forget to delete all of them.
4. If you have Alternate Pages, click on the Core Book drop down and chose them. Make sure the Alternate pages are complete. Review the content just like the core yearbook.
Make sure you set the Alternate Pages to Print Ready.
5. Review All Student Pages.
6. After the yearbook is completely reviewed you can set it to Print Ready.