Naming your pages is handy when you are planning out your yearbook or assigning pages to specific editors.
- Log in and select Yearbook so you have the entire yearbook spread in front you. All the titles are in Green on the top of each page.
2. Move your mouse over to the right hand corner of the "page" whose title you want to edit. A small green "i" will appear in a white square. Click on it.
3. A white box will come up, with Edit Title. Click on Edit Title.
4. Once you change the title, X out of the page.
5. The page name has now been changed.