You have uploaded a picture and it is either too big or two small and you would like to change the size. No problem!
- USE THE "HANDLES" ON THE EDGES OF THE PHOTO BOX TO RE-SIZE
Drag your picture onto the page. A box is around the picture. Put your mouse on the little squares in the corners or in the middle of the box.
- USE THE CORNERS TO RE-SIZE THE PHOTO WITHOUT CHANGING THE SHAPE
Click and drag your mouse in or out from a corner and your picture size will change bigger or smaller.
- USE THE TOP, BOTTOM, LEFT, RIGHT BOXES TO CROP/CHANGE THE SHAPE OF THE IMAGE
Click on one of the middle or top boxes and your box will stretch out
- USE THE OUTSIDE CORNERS TO ROTATE PHOTO
if you bring your mouse just outside the corner boxes, you will get an arched arrow, The arched arrow will allow you to tilt your picture.
- The same technique can be done with memories or graphics.