Auto Flow arranges all photos in a section in alphabetical order including the teachers. You will need to tag the teacher so that her/his photo is in the first position of the portraits.
1. Log in and select Yearbook. Select #4 Auto-Portraits to get to Manage Portrait Auto Flow.
2. Click on the section name and it will open showing you all of the photos.
3. Find the teacher(s) and hover over the photo. A small "i" will appear in the upper left hand corner. Click on it to make edits to the photo details.
4. Tag the teacher photo by clicking on the green Is this a Teacher? button. The button will change to I'm a Teacher.
5. If there is more than one teacher for a class, tag all of the teachers' photos and they will move to the first positions in alphabetical order.
6. Sometimes a class has a teacher and an assistant and they are out of order because of their last names. You can place the teacher in the first position by adding a space in front of her last name. Again hover over the teacher photo and click on the "i". Put a space in front of her last name and X out of the picture.
7. The teacher's photo will move to the first position. This is the order the portraits will flow to the pages.
If you also have the teachers' photos on a staff page they should not be selected as I'm a Teacher so that they stay in alphabetical order. If you want the principal to be first, then tag them as a teacher.
How to put two classes on one page.