It's easy to email your community within your TreeRing account. Many pre-written emails are available for you to quickly send as reminders. You can also "Write Your Own" emails as well. This gives you the ability to send custom emails updating your community on any changes or instructions.
Here are the steps to email your community:
1. Select People/Orders from the menu
2. Select the Invite & Promote option from the menu
3. You are now in the "Invite & Promote" screen where you can select the email you want to send to your community.
1. Here are the emails you can select to send:
- Invitation - This is automatically sent when a student or parent is added to the community
- Invitation Reminder - This is sent when a person has not activated their account
- Purchase Reminder - This is sent to remind students and parents of the purchasing deadline
- Custom Pages Reminder - This is sent to remind the students and parents of the deadline to complete their custom pages
- Purchase Extension - This is sent if you extend the purchase deadline or custom pages deadline
- Write Your Own - This is the option to choose if you wish to send your community a custom email
Once you select the message type go to "Select Who to Send it To"
2. Select who you would like to receive the email.
- All Not Yet Signed Up
- All Not Yet Invited
- All Not Yet Activated
- All Not Yet Purchased
- All Not Yet Print Ready
- All Parents
- All Teachers
- All Students
- All School
- Custom *
* Choose custom to select particular people from the community list
3. This is where you will you can select or check particular people who should get the email
4. If you see an envelope under the status section this person has been invited but has not yet set up their account