There are lots of tools in the Marketing Toolbox to help Chief Editors get the word out to the school community to buy the yearbook!
Note: Please be cautious when sharing your school's passcode or link. We recommend only sharing your school's passcode in private twitter, facebook, and/or websites that only your school community can access. This will prevent anyone outside your school from creating an account.
- Copy Passcode - click on this and your school's passcode will be copied to your clipboard. You can then paste it in an email, school newsletter, etc.
- Copy Signup Link - click on this and if you are allowing students/parents to create custom pages the link to create an account will be copied to your clipboard. If you are not allowing custom pages the link will take parents directly to the purchasing process. Either way, you can then paste it in an email, school newsletter, etc.
- Upload Roster - click on this and it will take you to Manage & Invite Community. You can add students individually or upload a student roster spreadsheet. Once students and parents are in the community it is easy to email them reminders about the yearbook.
- Browse Flyers - click on this and you can download or order printed flyers to distribute to your school community.
- Send Emails - click on this and you can send emails from TreeRing through your Manage & Invite Community or you can get a predesigned email template to use.
- Website Ads - click on this and select the ad you want to add to your school website or newsletter. You must save the ad to your computer and you can then insert it on your website or in your newsletter.
- Share Video - click on this and you will go to the demo on our website. Just copy the website address and share it with your community so they can learn about TreeRing.
- Share Invite on Facebook and/or Twitter - click on these to share the TreeRing Create Account link.
1. Log in and click on the green Get the Word Out button.
2. Select the marketing option you want to use.