You may discover that you are missing student or faculty/staff photos in Portrait Auto Flow. These photos can easily be added to the correct section in Portrait Auto Flow and the portrait pages will automatically update to include the new photos.
1. Log in and select Yearbook.
2. Select 4 Auto-Portraits.
3. Click on the section where the photo needs to be added.
4. You will see all of the portraits in the section. Select Add Portraits.
5. Select Where Your Portraits Are:
- My Computer - Select this if you have not uploaded the photo to TreeRing
- My TreeRing Photos - Select this if you have uploaded the photo to TreeRing
- Shared Photos on TreeRing - Select this if someone else has uploaded the photo and it is in a shared folder
6. Once you have selected the photo for this section, enter the name of the person. Select Finish to complete the upload process.
7. The photo will be added to the section and will automatically be sorted in alphabetical order
In this example, the photo added is a teacher. Hover over the photo and click on the informational i to mark the photo as a teacher. Now the portrait will be in the first position on the page.
8. Close the window of the section to go back to Manage Portrait Auto Flow. Select Close & Update.
9. The pages in the yearbook will update. Click on the portrait page spread to see that the photo has been added and sorted accordingly.