The TreeRing year in review pages are pre-designed pages that include highlights from the year in sports, music, politics, etc. You may also choose to replace the pre-populated content with your own.
Here's how to add the year in review pages to your book:
1. Log in and select Yearbook.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the layout page.
3. Click on Add Pages.
4. Select Pre-Designed Pages.
5. Click on the Year in Review and/or Best of the Year page spreads.
6. Click on Select to add the pages to your book.
7. Once the pages are added to your book they can be edited or moved just like any other page in the book.