When uploading the photos with Portrait Auto Flow, usually, the classes are broken down by grade or by teachers name and may say 009 for ninth grade, or Wilson, for Mrs. Wilson. You can edit these in the Portrait Auto Flow program.
1. Open #4, click on Auto-Portraits.
2. Find the teachers name you want to correct, and click on it.
3. The class will open and in the top left, you will see the name as it is now and the word 'RENAME."
4. Change the name of the class and hit enter, then X out of the box.
5. Turn the class ON and then close and update Portrait Auto Flow. 6. The name will now appear the way you edited it in the layout.
How to change the order of your classes in Auto-Portrait - https://treering.zendesk.com/hc/communities/public/questions/200010735-How-do-you-change-the-order-of-portrait-sections-