You can put two classes on one Auto Flow page and have them separated by group. This is different from having two classes on the same two page spread.
1. Log in and select Yearbook. Select #4 Auto-Portraits to go to Manage Portrait Auto Flow.
2. Select the section to see all the photos.
3. Tag the teacher photo by clicking on the "i".
4. Click on the green Is this a Teacher? button. X out of the photo and this will move the teacher to the first position.
5. Hover over a student photo which should be in the first class at the top of the page. Click on the "i" so you can edit the photo details. Put a space in front of the last name.
6. X out of the photo and the student will be next to the teacher.
7. Do this for every student in the first class. By doing this, auto flow will know how to sort the photos in that section. All students with the space in front of their last name will sort into the first class and all the students without a space in front of their last name will be in the second class.
8. Close the photo section to get back to Manage Portrait Auto Flow. Make sure the section is turned on and then close and update.
9. Now the page with two classes is in your yearbook.
10. Click on the page to edit. Most likely you will want the classes separated on the page. Click on a photo and the photo cells will turn ON.
11. Turn OFF the cells in the second class moving them to create the space you want in between the classes.
12. Click on the page and the two classes are positioned where you want them.
13. Add text and/or graphics, and change the background if desired.
Three classes can be added to one page. Two spaces are needed in front of the last name of the students of the first class, one space in front of the last name of the second class, and no spaces in front of the last name for the third class.
For two classes with two different teachers, select the teacher for the first class as per the instructions above. Put two spaces in front of the students' last names for the first class, put one space in front of the teacher's last name for the second class, and no spaces in front of the last name for the second class.