With Portrait Auto Flow, the names are automatically flowed onto the pages along with the student pictures - and you get to decide where they will be on the page.
1. Open the Portrait Auto Flow page you wish to work on by selecting Portraits in the edit screen and select "Portraits" on the left.
2. Under "Student Name", there are two drop down menus:
a. How the names should be displayed: First/Last, Last/First, First only
b. where the names should be displayed: Above, outer edge, inner edge, or below the pictures.
Choose the settings you want, and the names will adjust accordingly.
3. Occasionally, because of the length of the child's name, it will get 'hidden' by the picture underneath.
4. In this situation, the best solution is to put the students names on the side of the page. So, go back into the layout and click OUTER and the names will flow to the outside of the page.
5. Once the pages have reflowed, the names will be on the outside of the page.