Portrait photos will flow onto pages in the layout you have selected in Portrait Auto Flow. You may want to add a larger teacher photo, text, graphics, or candid photos. You will need to move the photos to make space on the page for this kind of content.
1. Find the portrait page spread that you want to add content.
2. Click on the page so you can edit.
3. Click on any portrait photo and the On/Off buttons will appear for each photo cell.
4. Turn off the photo cell where you want to make a space and all the photos will shift over to the right.
5. Turn off as many photo cells needed to open up the space. Click on the page and the On/Off buttons will disappear. Now you can add whatever you want to the page!