Follow these steps to change the background on the core pages of the yearbook. This is also how parents/students can change the background on custom pages.
1. Select the page spread where you want to change the background.
2. Select the background tab in the lower left corner.
3. In the Area section you can choose both sides of the page spread or you can choose the left or right page to only change one side of the spread.
4. Choose the type of background you wish to place on the page. In Type you can choose border, color, pattern, photo, or template options.
Note: This is the best way to add a photo to the background and keep the integrity of the photo intact.
5. You can make Zoom and Visibility adjustments to the background. Select Adjust if you want to slightly move the position of the background.