This video will show you how to enable the feature and then assign pages to Staff Editors. This is a great tool for clarifying which Staff Editor is responsible for which pages.
You can assign specific pages to Staff Editors. They will only have access to edit the pages assigned to them.
1. Log in and select Yearbook.
2. Select Edit Settings.
3. Enable Assign Pages by changing the Status to ON.
4. Close the Settings window and go to the yearbook pages overview to see Assign Editor beneath each page spread.
5. Click on Assign Editor and start entering the Staff Editor's name. Select the Staff Editor you want to assign to the pages. You can assign several Staff Editors to a page spread.
6.Once you have assigned the Staff Editor(s) to the page, close the window and you will see their name(s) listed under the page spread.
7. To remove an editor from a page, click on their name below the page spread. In the Assign Editor window, hover your cursor over the editor's name you wish to remove and click on the trash can.