When you are creating your custom pages you can edit a memory which has already been placed on the page.
1. Click on the memory and the editing frame will appear.
2. Use the "Handles" on the edges of the memory to re-size. Put your cursor on the little squares in the corners or in the middle of the box. Click and drag the memory in or out from a corner to make it bigger or smaller. If you bring your cursor just outside of the corner boxes you will get an arched arrow to allow you to rotate your memory.
3. Select the info icon to open the editing menu. You will now have the option to edit your text, add a photo, or tag a friend.
To edit text:
1. Click on the text to change your answer.
To add a photo:
1. Select Add Photo.
2. Choose where the photo is located.
3. Your photo will be added to your memory.
To tag the memory:
1. Click on Who's in this photo?.
2. Start typing in the name of the friend you wish to tag and select their name.
You can also change the privacy of your memory. Changing it to Private/Only Me will make the memory private so that no one else in your school community can see it.
To change the privacy of your memory:
1. From your homepage select Add Memories.
2. Click on the memory.
3. Click on the Lock symbol to see the privacy of your memory.
4. In the dropdown select Private/Only Me to set your memory to private.
You also have the option to delete your memory. Once your memory has been deleted the question will become available to answer and edit again when adding new memories to your child's account.
Deleting a memory:
1. Click on the memory you wish to delete.
2. Select Remove this Memory.
3. Click OK to confirm that you wish to delete the memory.