You can re-arrange the order of your pages by dragging and dropping the spreads around.
Note, the inside cover first page and inside back cover will always be blank and cannot be printed on.
You will also need to know the keyboard shortcut for this feature.
The following link will show you the shortcuts you will need to use:
1. First you will want to select "Yearbook" from the menu.
2. Select the page in yearbook you wish to move:
3. Once on the page you will use Ctrl+R or Ctrl+L to select the side of the page you wish to move then use Ctrl+C to copy the selection.
4. Now you will select the page you wish to copy the selection to. Here you can use the drop down menu, or you can use the arrows to move to the page.
5. Once on the page you will use Ctrl+V to paste to the page.
6. Once complete you can go back to the page the selection was on and use Ctrl+R(L) and then Ctrl+X to cut the selection.