The TreeRing Android App is free and is available on the Google Play Store. You can access Google Play from your Android device and download the app directly to your phone or tablet.
Note: The new version of the Android app was released to the Google Play Store on 1/19/17. If you have a previous version you will need to delete it and install the new version.
While using the app you can:
- Purchase a yearbook.
- Take photos which will upload to a personal folder in your TreeRing account. The folder will be accessible while logged into your account on your computer.
- Set up a TreeRing account.
Note: You are not able to work on yearbook or custom pages through your Android device. You must log into your TreeRing account on your computer to make edits to yearbook or custom pages.
1. The Sign In Screen
Once the TreeRing app has been successfully downloaded, you will see the sign in screen. Enter the same sign in credentials you use to access your TreeRing account on via the website.
2. The home screen
Here you may see friend's memories and other photos that you and others have uploaded to the TreeRing site.
3. The Memories Screen
Here you can view your memories and create new ones while mobile.
4. This is the purchasing screen. Here you can make yearbook purchases directly from your mobile device.
Steps for ordering:
1. Select "Add to Cart". Add the book with the desired cover type (Soft or Hard).
2. Select "Checkout".
3. Select the Shipping method (if placed before the school's deadline your order will be shipped to the school).
4. Enter payment method and submit.
5. The Photo Screen
Here you can add a photo from your device, or select the option to take one directly within the App. If you select "Take Photo," it will open the camera for your device and you will take the photo the same way you would normally from your phone or tablet. The photo will automatically upload to the site as no further action is required once the photo has been taken.
6. The Selection Screen
By pressing the selection button in the top right corner you can switch to your students' profiles from within the app. This is useful when you have two children at two different TreeRing schools. Any students linked to your account will show up in the grey area shown here. You can also sign out of the app here as well.