Many times editors will create pages and will want to use the layout on other pages as well. You can add these pages to your yearbook and choose to use the pages with all of the photos and text or just as a template.
1. Log in and select Yearbook.
2. Select Add Pages.
3. Select My Pages.
4. Select where the pages are located from the dropdown menu. The choices will be the school's pages or All of My Pages.
5. Click on the page you want and then on the green Select button.
6. Select if you want to use this page spread as a template. Select No if you want to keep all of the photos and text on the pages or select Yes if you just want to add the pages as a template.
7. If you select Yes, make everything a template the page will be added without the photos.