You can tag photos using keywords. This is useful for sorting out photos when creating the yearbook pages.
1. Log in and select Photos.
2. Locate the folder containing the photo(s) and click on it to open.
3. Hover over the photo and click on the information icon.
4. Select the keyword tag icon.
5. Enter the keyword and hit Enter on your keyboard.
Now you can find the photo using the keyword while working on a page. Select Add Photo and use the magnifying glass icon to enter in your keyword. The image(s) will show up for you to drag and drop onto the page.