You can place a bulk order 2 different ways. Determine which way is best for your school.
- the bulk order can be for individual students
- the bulk order can be for a total number of standard books
Placing a bulk order for students:
1. Log in and select People/Orders.
2. In the Students & Parents list next to each student there is a check-box. Check each student that needs an order placed. (If you are placing an order for all the students in your community, click on Select All in the lower left corner of the box.) Once you have selected all of the students, click on Purchase Selected.
3. If more than one book should be ordered for a student, adjust the quantity of books for the student. Click on Select Quantities and Continue.
4. Select Yes or No for the hardcover upgrade for each student. A selection has to be made for each student before you will be able to proceed to the payment screen. Once all of the hardcover upgrade selections have been made click on Select Options and Continue.
5. In the purchase screen choose your payment method; credit card, check, or invoice. Click on Pay and Finish to complete your order. You will see your order number and a receipt will be emailed to you.
Placing a bulk order for standard books:
1. Log in and click on Buy on the orange banner on the cover image.
2. You will be notified that you are placing an order for standard books which will not be assigned to students and will not include custom pages.
3. Once you select confirm enter the quantity of yearbooks you wish to order and click Select Quantities and Continue.
4. If your yearbook is a standard softcover with the upgrade to hardcover option, select Yes and enter the quantity of books you wish to upgrade and change the quantity if needed. The Total Options amount will change based on the number of books you upgrade.
5. In the payment screen choose the payment method; credit card, check, or invoice. Click on Pay and Finish to complete your order. You will see your order number and a receipt will be emailed to you.
You can find any order you have placed in your Account Settings. Click on your name or the icon in the top right corner of your toolbar to get to your Account Settings.