Make sure your custom pages will print in your yearbook. Remember to set them to Print Ready when they are done.
Creating Custom Pages With Auto Layout
Using auto layout when creating custom pages is a quick way to place photos on the pages.
1. Log in and either click on the book image or on 5. Edit Book
2. Select Auto-Layout
3. Select the style you want for your pages. Grid or Stylized.
4. Click on the photos you want to add to the pages and then Select.
5. The photos will flow onto the pages.
6. To move the pages to number 1-2, delete pages 1-2 by hovering over the pages and clicking on the trash can which appears in the lower left corner. You can change the background of your pages by clicking on the pages and selecting the background tab.