Chief Editors can now enable the setting Default Photos/Memories to Private which will change the privacy of all shared photos/memories to Private/Only Me. This means that all photos that have been uploaded to your TreeRing site, and not in shared folders, can be changed to private. This new setting also changes the default privacy setting to Private/Only Me for all users.
To enable the setting Default Photos/Memories to Private:
1. Log in and select Dashboard.
2. On the Status tab select Community Privacy & Notifications Settings.
3. Enable the Default Photos/Memories to Private by changing it to ON and clicking OK.
4. Click on OK in the Updating User Privacy box.
5. All users in the school community can now go to their Account Settings and see that their content is set at the new default of Private/Only Me.