When you have completed your current yearbook and have set it to Print Ready you will have the option to sign up for the next school year.
1. Click on the orange Sign Up for Next Year button.
2. Confirm your book details and click on Next.
If you want to make changes to the book details you must first confirm and re-sign the account. Once the account has been converted to the new school year you will have the option to make the changes. Page increases, page decreases, and fundraiser changes can be done by you on your Chief Editor Dashboard under the Book Details tab. On the Status tab of the Dashboard you can change the Custom Page Ready Date and the All Pages Print Ready Date.
3. You will see the contract and terms. Click on I Agree Sign up for Another Year. A new contract will be emailed to you.
4. Thank you for signing up again! Spread the word with other schools and earn free books!
5. We recommend that you wait for your account to be automatically converted to the new school year but if you want the account converted sooner, contact Customer Support.
Here is the timing of when your account will automatically be converted to the new school year:
1. If you re-sign your account before July 1st and it is 3 weeks past your delivery date, your account by will automatically convert to the next year on July 1st.
2. If you re-sign after July 1st and it is 3 weeks past your delivery date, your account will immediately convert. Refresh your browser or sign out and back in to have the account updated.
3. If you re-sign after July 1st and it is not past your delivery date, your account will automatically convert 3 weeks after your delivery date.
If you do not have the Sign Up for Next Year option available, contact Customer Support.