Make sure your custom pages will print in your yearbook. Remember to set them to Print Ready when they are done.
Adding Text to Custom Pages
1. Log in and select Edit Book.
2. Click on the personal pages. This will enlarge the pages so they can be edited.
3. Select Add Text.
4. Select a category of text graphics from the dropdown, Search a topic, or Add Text Box to add text of your choice.
5. Drag and drop the text graphic onto the page.
6. When you select Add Text Box it will be added to your page. Click on the box to move it to a different location on the page. Type your text in the box. You can change the font, and the style and effects of the font.