Just like your student roster you can upload your teacher roster to TreeRing.
1. Log in and select People/Orders.
2. Select Add Teacher(s).
3. Select Upload Teacher Spreadsheet.
4. Select Download Template & Continue if you need the template. Save the template to your computer and enter the teacher information.
5. When the template is complete follow the instructions to get to the option to select Already have the Template.
6. Click on Select File to Upload. This will open the file explorer on your computer where you will select your saved template to upload. Note that invitation emails are automatically sent to all users when a new account is created. You may disable this setting on this screen.
7. Stand by by while TreeRing uploads your teacher roster list. Once the process is complete, you will see a status summary at the bottom of the import window.
If there was an error in your file, you will see the error details on your status screen. Records with errors will not be imported and will have to be corrected. If you receive an error directing you to contact Customer Support, please verify that your file has been saved as a .csv file instead of a .xlsx file. TreeRing requires the file to be in .csv format.
Once you have completed the roster upload process, you will now see all the teachers added to the community. A summary of your import activities and errors will automatically be emailed to you at the end of the process.