Before you can add your photos to your custom pages you first need to upload the photos to TreeRing.
1. Log in and select Add Photos.
2. Select the folder where you want the photo(s) uploaded or you can add another personal folder. Just select Add Folder and follow the prompts.
3. Select Add Photos.
4. Select Where Your Photos Are. You can upload your photos from My Computer, Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
5. Select the photo from the Pictures folder on your computer. You can select more than one photo by holding down the Control key for a PC or the Command key for a Mac when selecting the photos.
NOTE: Mac users will not be able to access photos from iPhotos or iCloud. The photos should be saved on the computer's desktop and uploaded from there. Mac users may have an issue when trying to upload photos from My Computer while using Safari. If this is the case an alternate browser like Firefox or Chrome should be used.
6. Once you find and select the photo you must select the privacy setting for the photo. Make sure you select Private/Only Me if you do not want anyone else to see the photo. Once you have selected the privacy setting for your photo then select Next.
7. After the photo(s) have uploaded, select Finish and the photo will be in your folder.