When you have completed the custom pages you must set them to print ready so that they will be printed in your yearbook.
IF YOU DO NOT SET THE CUSTOM PAGES TO PRINT READY THEY WILL NOT BE PRINTED IN YOUR YEARBOOK.
1. Log in and select #5 Edit Book.
2. You will see the overview of your completed custom pages and that the Print Ready button is set to NO. Change the button to YES.
3. Review the custom pages and confirm they are ready to print by selecting the green I Confirm These Pages are Ready to Print button.
4. If your book has been purchased and you do not want to add more custom pages select Custom Pages Are Ready.
5. Print ready is confirmed! You can share the pages with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, or email. Close out of the screen.
6. If you want to order a poster or art block frame of the custom pages click on the orange Buy Poster or Art Block Frame. If you do not want to place an order for a poster or art block frame close the window.
7. Change the quantity and Click on Select Quantities and Continue. Follow the prompts to pay for the poster and/or art block frame.
8. Now you will see that the Print Ready button is YES.