When you set the book to print ready, that is our signal to begin the production process. Book errors and/or order issues can be corrected after you set the book to print ready. The book will need to be taken out of print ready to take care of these issues.
1. Log in and select Print Status.
2. In Print Status when you see the orange Stop Everything! button it means you still have time to stop the production process and edit your book or place more orders. When you select Stop Everything! it will unlock your book taking it out of production. Make the edits and/or place the orders and set the book back to print ready making sure you go through the complete process. Your delivery date will automatically change to 4 weeks from the date you set the book back to print ready.
If you go to Print Status and you do not see the orange Stop Everything! button it means that it is too late for the book to be edited. It has already moved to Print.
3. Are you sure you want to Stop Everything? If you are sure select Yes, Stop Everything!
4. This is confirmation that everything with the production of your book has successfully been stopped. Select OK.
5. Go back to your yearbook and you will see that the Print Ready button is now set to NO.
6. Make the edits and/or place orders and when you are done set the book back to Print Ready YES. You will need to go through the complete Print Ready process again.