If you do not need all of the pages in your yearbook, you can now decrease your page count via your Chief Editor Dashboard.
A couple of things to keep in mind before proceeding:
- You must be a Chief Editor to make this change online and only if 0 books have been sold.
- Decreasing by 2 pages will reduce the cost $0.25 (pages can only be decreased in multiples of two).
- If you have sold any yearbooks prior to decreasing the pages, you will need to contact customer support to have the change made for you. The price will not change for previously sold books.
1. Log in and select Dashboard.
2. Go to the Book Details tab and change the page count in the dropdown.
3. Review the details of your requested Page Count Decrease and select Decrease Pages.
4. You will then see the new page count and price. You can also see the History of the Core Price changes.