The Signatures feature is where you can "sign" your friend's yearbook with a personal message. Signatures are shared with the school community and can be added to custom pages.
Get started by logging in and selecting Signatures.
1. Select Send if you want to send your Signature to someone.
2. Select who is sending this Signature and Next.
3. Who is this Signature for? Type at least 3 letters of the person's name to search for the recipient of your Signature. Select the person to send your Signature.
4. You can send a photo or a sticker or a message with your signature. Include a message with a photo or sticker by selecting Add Photo or Add Sticker and add your message.
5. Select Add.
6. Are you sure you want to send this Signature?
You are responsible for the content of this message. Please make sure it is: appropriate, would not hurt anyone's feelings, something your teacher/parents would approve of and reflects how you want to be remembered for all time in your friend's yearbook.
If you are sure you want to send this Signature, select I Approve this Signature.
7. Select Send Signature.
8. Your Signature has been sent. Select OK.
1. Select Request if you want to request a Signature from someone.
2. Select who is requesting this Signature and Next.
3. Type at least 3 letters of the person's name to search to request their Signature. Select the person to request their Signature.
4. Select Send to send the request to your friend.
5. Your Signature request has been sent. Select OK. The person will be notified via email that you are requesting their signature.
You can see the Signatures you have sent and received. Children and school years can be filtered to see the memories.