Congratulations! You have worked hard on your child's custom pages and they are done! Now you need to set them to print ready so that they will be printed in your child's yearbook.
1. Change the Print Ready button to I'm Done Print My Book!
2. On the Print Ready Confirmation screen you will need to confirm that each page is correct. If you created extra custom pages, you will need to confirm every page by selecting the I Confirm These Pages are Ready to Print button.
3. If you have purchased the book, next you will see the option to order a Poster or an Art Block. Select Continue.
4. When you have completed all the steps to set your pages to Print Ready, you will see this screen.
5. If you have not already purchased the book, you will need to do so now. After you confirm all the custom pages, choose the cover type (if your school is doing a softcover book with the hardcover upgrade). You will need to make a selection to continue with the purchasing process.
6. Next is the option to order a Poster or Art Block. Select Continue.
7. You will now be in your Cart. Select Checkout.
8. Select the payment method and enter the information. Select Place Order.
9. You will see the order confirmation box which includes your order number.