PLEASE NOTE: This is a Chief Editor ONLY function.
Sometimes photos are uploaded to the wrong folders or you want a photo in two folders. You can easily copy and/or move photos to other folders.
1. Log in and select Shared Photos in the side menu.
2. One way to copy or move a photo is to select the Shared Folder where it is currently saved.
3. In Options select Move/Delete Photos. (Options may appear on the left side of the screen.)
4. Select the photo(s) you want to move and then click on Move Selected.
5. Use the dropdowns to select the type of folder - Personal, Shared, or Editor Only, the new folder for the photo and the school year.
6. Select Leave a copy in the current location if you want to move the photo. Do not select the box if you want to copy the photo to a different folder.
7. Select Done.
8. Another way to copy and/or move photos is to select the Shared Folder where you want the photo moved. Select Add Photos.
9. Select where your photos are so you can find the photo to be added to this folder.
Note: If you have uploaded photos to your personal folder and need to get them into a Shared Folder, select My Photos.
10. Using the dropdowns, select the folder and the year. Check mark all the photos you want moved to the folder and Select Photos.