PLEASE NOTE: This is a Chief Editor ONLY function.
Sometimes photos are uploaded to the wrong folders or you want a photo in two folders. You can easily copy and/or move photos to other folders.
1. Log in and select Shared Photos in the side menu.
2. Select the folder that contains the photo you want to move or copy.
3. In Options select Move/Delete Photos.
4. Select the photo(s) you want to move and then click on Move Selected.
5. Use the dropdown to select the type of folder - Personal, Shared, or Editor Only.
6. Select the new folder for the photo and the school year. Select Move.
7. To copy the photo, select the new folder for the photo and the school year. Check the box to leave a copy in the current location. Select Copy.
8. Select Done.