1. Log in and select Shared Photos.
2. In All Shared Photos, select Add Photos.
3. Select where your photos are saved - My Computer, Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
4. When using My Computer as the photo source, select the photo(s) to upload and select Open. (To select multiple photos at once, hold down the CTRL key on a PC or COMMAND key on a Mac.)
5. Do you want to share these photos? Select Yes or No.
6. If you select Yes, I want to share, choose the folder and select Add Photo.
7. You can tag students and add a caption to the photos. Select Minimize to remove the box from view. The photos will continue to upload.
8. In Options you can see the photo details or delete the photo. Select Close when you are done.
9. After the upload, you will see the photo in the Shared Folder (if you selected one). If you chose to keep the photo private, you will see the photo in My Photos.
10. You can also Add Photos when in a folder.