Whew! You have completed the yearbook! Congratulations!
Now you must go through the process to set the yearbook to Print Ready. Setting the yearbook to Print Ready is the only way we know that your book is done and that it is time for us to move forward with printing your books.
YOU MUST SET THE YEARBOOK TO PRINT READY
THE YEARBOOKS WILL NOT BE PRINTED IF YOU DO NOT SET THE BOOK TO PRINT READY
1. Log in and select Edit Yearbook.
2. In Status change the Print Ready button to It's Ready.
3. You will see the Print Ready Checklist. Scroll and review/approve/complete each section.
- Orders Confirmed - Are all orders in? This includes bulk orders and parent/student orders. Click on Buy More Yearbooks Now if you need to order more books.
- Shipping Address Confirmed - Confirm the shipping address for the books. Click on Edit Address if the address showing is not correct.
- Need your books sooner? - If you set your book to print ready on time, the Free UPS Ground Shipping will work for you to receive the books on or before your delivery date.
If you are setting your book to print ready late and need your book in a short amount of time you can expedite the shipping. Click on Expedited Shipping Options to select and pay for the best shipping method for you. You can pay for the expedited shipping with a credit card, check, or your collected fundraiser amount.
- Are all of your pages approved? - Every page in the yearbook must be reviewed and approved. Click on Review Pages to review every page and approve. On each page you need to select I Confirm These Pages are Ready to Print.
The box will then change to All Pages Approved showing that the cover is approved and the total number of pages were approved. If needed you can Un-Approve All Pages.
- Where should we send your fundraiser? - If you set up a fundraiser you can place orders with the collected amount or have a check sent to the school. Select Buy Books with Fundraiser to place an order. Review the address for the mailing of the fundraiser check and edit it if necessary. Select Confirm Fundraiser Details.
- Invoices Paid or Are all of your invoices paid? - Invoices Paid will show if you have no outstanding invoices. If you have ordered books with an invoice it must be paid before you can set the book to Print Ready. Select See Details & Pay Invoice to pay the invoice. You can pay the invoice with a credit card, check, or fundraiser. If you need to discuss your invoice with us, click on Have a special circumstance? Contact Support for options.
- Sort Method Confirmed - You can have the books sorted by: Alpha By Last Name, Grade Then Alpha By Last Name, or Teacher Then Alpha By Last Name. Make sure your selection is correct. Select Change if you want to change the sort order for the printed books.
- Unused Free Book Coupons - If you have free book coupons you can Forgo the free books or Order standard free books. (If you Forgo the free books means that you are declining to take them.)
If you want to use a free book for a particular person at the school you must go to Editor Tools and Promote to copy the free book coupon to place an order.
- Ready to print? - When you have reviewed/approved/completed all the above steps you can select the Print Ready button.
Important - When you select Print Ready and it is past midnight on your All Pages Print Ready date, the print process can begin at any moment. Once the print process begins you will not be able to make any changes to your orders or book.
4. If you are setting your book to Print Ready earlier than your All Pages Print Ready date you will need to decide if you want us to start processing the book immediately or if you want us to keep the original date to begin the process.
If you want the printing process to begin ASAP you will see that your All Pages Print Ready date and your Delivery Date have changed. Select OK.
5. You will see a TreeRing Customer Satisfaction Survey. Please take a moment to take the survey and select Send Feedback.
6. You will be asked if you are ready to sign up for next year. Select Not Now or Next.
7. Congratulations! You will see confetti and the message You're Done! Select Finish after you have read the information in the box.