The Student Index is a list of all the students that are tagged in any photos that are added to the yearbook. We have an automated Student Index feature that allows you to:
- View all of the students that have been tagged in photos. Note: Students must be added to the school community and be tagged in photos that are in the yearbook.
- View all of the students that have NOT been tagged in the yearbook. Note: Students must be added to the school community.
- Copy all of the text for the index and add it to yearbook pages.
To use the Student Index you must:
To view the Student Index:
1. Log in and select Yearbooks and Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Settings and View Index.
3. Filter by People in the Yearbook and select Copy Index Text to Clipboard. You can then paste it to a page in the yearbook.
4. Filter by People not in the Yearbook to see students who do not have photos in the yearbook.
Tips for creating the Student Index:
1. Use a new text box for each column of the student names.
2. If the index is very large, copy it from TreeRing, paste it into Excel or Google Sheets, and break it into the equal columns you want on the pages. Then paste it back to TreeRing into a text box for each column.
3. We will be happy to layout the index pages for you. Contact Customer Support to request our assistance.