Photo editing gives you the capability to make your photos extraordinary. You can edit photos from folders or from the yearbook pages.
Edit photo from a folder:
1. Log in and select Shared Photos.
2. Find the photo you want to edit.
3. Click on the photo and select Options. Select Edit.
4. Photo Editor will open. The editing options are:
- Selective Blur
Filters - Select All to see the different types of filters and select the one you want. Or just click on the desired filter image. Select Save.
Adjust - Select what you want adjusted in your photo. Select Save.
Brush - Use this to paint on the photo. Select Save.
Selective Blur - Select areas to blur on the photo. Adjust the radius and the thickness of the blur. Select Save.
Focus - Blur Radial or Mirrored areas of the photo. Select Save
Frame - Add a decorative frame to the photo. Select Save.
Edit a photo on a page:
1. Click on the photo on the page to see Image Options. In Options. select Edit.
2. Select Edit Photo to see all the Photo Editing options.