As you know, adding photos to pages is as easy as dragging and dropping them on the page. Sometimes you may want to have the photo layout on the page before adding the photos. You can do this by adding Photo Placeholders.
1. Log in and select Yearbooks and Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Status and Edit Book.
3. Click on the page spread where you want to place the photo box and select Add Photos.
4. Select New Photo Placeholder.
5. Drag it to where you want it positioned on the page.
6. Click on the photo box to make adjustments to the size and location.