There are many options for page backgrounds and you can have a different background on every page! Select from our many borders, colors, patterns, and templates or add your own photo as a background.
1. Select the page spread to add or change a background.
2. Select Background.
3. Add the background to the left side, the right side, or both sides of the page spread. Use the dropdown to select what kind of background you want.
4. Use the dropdown to filter and find the background. This example shows filtering by theme backgrounds.
5. Select the desired background by clicking on it and it will show on the page. You can also select the background as a favorite.
6. Move the background by clicking it in Edit Background and dragging it. You can also zoom the background and change the visibility.
Note: If a background has been added to both pages the staff editors assigned to the single pages will not be able to change the background on their page. The chief editor will need to change the background so that single backgrounds are used on the two pages.