There are many options for page backgrounds and you can have a different background on every page! Select from our many borders, colors, patterns, and templates or add your own photo as a background.
1. Select the page spread to add or change a background.
2. Select Background.
3. Add the background to the left side, the right side, or both sides of the page spread. These options are available to find a background.
Use the dropdown to filter and find the background. Select Template to find theme backgrounds.
4. By default you will see the backgrounds for your selected theme. Use the dropdown to filter to find the background.
New Option: Select Theme Folders if you want to view and add a background from a different theme. Scroll to find the theme and click on the folder.
5. Select the desired background by clicking on it and it will show on the page. You can also select the background as a favorite.
6. Move the background by clicking it and dragging it in Edit Background. You can also zoom the background and change the visibility.
Note: If a background has been added to both pages the staff editors assigned to the single pages will not be able to change the background on their page. The chief editor will need to change the background so that single backgrounds are used on the two pages.