Aligning content on pages is made easier when using the guideline grid. You can customize it to fit your needs by:
- setting the grid size to 1/16", 1/8", or 1/4"
- setting the color of the grid lines
- turning Snap To Grid On or Off (If this is turned on, all of the content will snap to the grid lines when moved.)
1. To enable the grid, go to any page spread and click on Tools and then Grid.
2. Slide the bar and select the size of the grid. Click on the color square to change the color of the grid. Turn Snap to Grid On or Off to fit your preference.