You may create pages in the yearbook and realize that you do not want to use them. You can delete both single pages and page spreads that have been created in the yearbook.
Deleting Page Spreads in Edit Yearbook
1. Log in and in Yearbooks select Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Edit or Edit Book.
3. Find the page spread you want to delete and click on the gear icon below the spread. Select Delete Spread.
4. Confirm that you want to delete the selected page spread and select Delete.
Note: Deleted pages can be retrieved from My Pages>Deleted Pages if you want to add them back to the yearbook.
5. The page spreads located after the deleted page spread will move up in order.
Deleting Single Pages
1. In Edit Yearbook select Manage.
2. Find the single page you want to delete and click on the trash can.
3. Confirm that you want to delete the page and select I'm Sure.
Note: Moving a single page will move other pages located after the deleted page and will break up current page spread layouts.